Pack size: 10 kg/ pack
Main component: wheat flour, sugar, vegetable fat, cornstarch, egg powder, whey demineralization, salt, leavening agents: sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, guar gum, natural vanilla flavor, ezyme and ascorbic acid
How to use:
- Use for birthday cakes, cookies, mousse cakes, tiramisu…
- Use as filling for cakes, topping for cakes…
- Coating for cakes or fruits
Storage: Keep in cool and dry place, avoid the sun. The recommended storage temperature is 18-25 degree
Shelf- life: 12 month from production date
- Enjoyable natural flavor and color
- Stable after reheat
- How to make
Premix: 1000g + instant yeast: 18g + cold water ( + - 20 degree): 460 ml ( 275 ml of water + 185g ice crushed)
- Blend premix and instant yeast in the bowl with low speed for 30 seconds and then add cold water slowly for 1 minitue, continue to mix with high speed for 6-7 minitues until khalis. The dough temperature is between 27-29 degree
- Let the dough rest at room temperature ( 26-28 degree) for 25 minitues
- Press the dough with dough sheeter, by rolling and relaxing dough ( 3 times), until a certain thickness of the dough ( approximately 0.4-0.6 cm). Let the dough rest about 3 minutes before cutting.
- Use ring mold with d= 7 cm-8 cm to cut the dough and produce 30g +- 2 g per piece
- Put the dough in the proofing box at 38-40 degree, RH 67-75% for 30-40 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for about 3-5 minutes at room temperature before frying
- Fry at 190-195 degree, +- 45 seconds each side or until golden brown.
- Simple, easy to make
- High in volume expansion
- Great dense donut texture
- Enjoyable taste